What are the sources of their
- Mr. Manson - Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson.
- Daisy Berkowitz - Daisy Duke ("Dukes of Hazzard" TV series) and
David Berkowitz (the "Son of Sam" killer, a/k/a "Mr. 44" and "Mister Monster").
- Zsa Zsa Speck - Zsa Zsa Gabor (known for simply being Zsa Zsa) and
Richard Speck (killer of student nurses)
- Olivia Newton Bundy - Olivia Newton John (Australian pretty-girl
singer) and Ted Bundy (arrested in FL, and finally executed in that state in
Feb. of 1989)
- Gidget Gein - Gidget (surfer girl heroine of 60's TV/movie series)
and Ed Gein (famed Wisconsin cannibal psycho).
- Madonna Wayne Gacy - Madonna (the singer/actress, not the Virgin
Mary) and John Wayne Gacy (executed murderer of 33 boys, a/k/a kids' party
entertainer Pogo the Clown)
- Sara Lee Lucas - Sara Lee (of baked goods fame) and Henry Lee
Lucas (accused mass-murderer).
- Twiggy Ramirez - Twiggy ('60's Mod model) and Richard Ramirez (the
"Night Stalker" killer).
- Ginger Fish - Ginger Rogers (dancer/actress --Ginger himself has
suggested famed drummer Ginger Baker, but that would miss the point, Baker
being male) and Albert Fish (executed cannibal child-killer).
- Zim Zum - Breaking the mold of previous names, this one derives
from the Kabala, an ancient Hebrew mystical work. It literally means
"extraction" and refers to the action of God in withdrawing his presence
from an area of primordial space to as to make room for the Creation.
Manson himself has also suggested that the name derives from that of an angel sent to do God's dirty work; as no additional source for this story has come to light, for the time being the author of this FAQ will stand behind the classic interpetation.